Colored hair appropriate for office job?

thoughts?

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 11:05 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Why not?? I say yes.

Answer by older at 11:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Depends on the office and your boss. Here they wouldn't say anything. In a Dr's or lawyers office they might have diffent thoughts. Check with them before you do something like that.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• office job???
    what kind of office job... it is one that you sit in a room and dont have to deal with the general publuc then MAYBE... the first pic...
    the last
    PIC is way out of the quetion... office jobs tend to be business casual and the one on the far right looks like a spring break or high school summer thing...

just saying...
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think that looks fine. Now I can't stand seeing any kind of facial piercings in the work place.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Some companies have policies against it. I know where my daughter worked, when she accidentally turned her hair pink, she had to wear a wig.  The first two look pretty nice, but I am not sure about the third.  Ask personnel.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• the colors you showing are okay. I think along as you style your hair it will be fine.

But there are some girls who color their hair at home and it looks really bad I say No in any office.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think its ok
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Nope.  Not appropriate for an office.  If you're in any doubt ask your supervisor.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Why not, they are not allowed to discriminate unless they write it into the job description.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• it totally depends on the office and how professional the setting. I used to wear hair like that when I managed a dental office but now that I'm going a different way with my career I would be taken like a joke if I wore hair like that to an interview. I think it's pushing the issue in any professional office job.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 11:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2011