Idk if i'm overreacting or what adult content

hubby and i have been married a year and two months, he's 20.
he never really wants to have sex, he just seems not interested.
like we go days and days without it
it makes me feel like shit so i get angry and blow up over it and then he tells me i'm a sex addict and i only married him for his d*ck
i tell him that's not true at all that i just would like to be wanted sometimes
i don't feel like i should be the one to have to hint that i want sex, he should come onto me too you know?
idk i need advice or something, thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• does he have any homosexual tendencies or do you ever suspect cheating?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• some guys just do not want it all the time. some are ok with every few weeks.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• You need to talk about it with him in a calm manner. Tell him how it makes you feel and have him tell you how he feels. Yelling and getting angry isn't going to do anything but get his defenses up.

My husband and I have been married almost 8 years and one thing I have learned is that everything has a cycle. Sometimes you want sex more, sometimes you want it less. It usually comes full circle. It isn't always fun and passionate but it grows and changes as long as you have the fortitude to stick it out. Talk to him but don't yell.

Your self worth should not be dependent on whether or not he wants to have sex. That has to come from within yourself. Good luck.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 11:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• yes, i suspected cheating but he tells me he wouldn't be here wasting my time if that were the case.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Maybe you should walk naked in front of him on the way to the shower or back from to see what he does. Maybe he'll wake up. If he doesn't then you should suspect something is going on.
    Krisn4

Answer by Krisn4 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• So it is okay for a woman to not want to have sex all of the time but a man can't refuse without being a cheater? Interesting.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 11:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Does he have time to pleasure himself?
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• kaylan: we're always together or he's at work, i even brought that up and he said i don't do that, that's weird.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I've been married for 7 years, we have had those days, although not often. My DH works very hard, sometimes for long hours, so from time to time he is just to tired. Over the years we have come to understand each others needs. Does your DH work a tiring job? Maybe sex is just not that important to him? You should continue to communicate what you need, maybe you should just find a different way to go about it. In the long run, if he just isn't that into sex he should still respect how important it is to you and make an effort.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• hking: he doesn't really work a tiring job and he's not even full time. thanks for the advice : )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011