What is wrong with ppl??

what would u think if someone voted everyone's answer to there question up except urs when u answered the same thing everyone else did?? it looks like op is jealous or being peddy that is so stupid!!

Ericaca

Asked by Ericaca at 11:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Some people just do that..who knows why. But it is just the internet after all..don't stress over it, hun. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i think your question is petty, why do you care about vote ups so much? That is very juvenile. CM is not a game & you can't just assume what the intentions of the poster were. So what if she didn't vote you up. Move along.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• eye rollingDon't assume it was the poster. Anyone can vote up ya know. Maybe it was someone who didn't answer

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Move on, its one answer to one question. What difference does it make really.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Oh and I also think that sometimes an answer might be overlooked.  When I read a question, I vote up all of the answers to give a little "boost" to those who like getting vote ups.  I wouldn't skip over someone just to be rude.  That's silly.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• what would YOU think if someone voted everyone's answer to THEIR question up except YOURS when YOU answered the same thing everyone else did?? it looks like op is jealous or being PETTY that is so stupid!!

Maybe they didn't understand what you were trying to say in your answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I would say you just gave the reaction wanted.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I read the question, I just kind of went on a rant myself, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It really doesn't matter to me. I don't post my responses expecting vote-ups. They are a nice bonus. But, my responses are based on whether or not I have valid information. I've had it happen that I posted my response at the within nano-seconds of the OP closing the question. Having barely slipped under the wire, she didn't see my response before closing it. So, I didn't get a vote-up. So what. She can still go back and see the information I posted, which was the real purpose in the first place.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think a lot of times people post questions ONLY wanting to be agreed with.  When someone doesn't, they get voted down.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2011