Any remedies for constipation?? adult content

I'm at work, so. It can't give me diarrhea. I'm getting stomach cramps, so I've got to do something. I'm already drinking a coffee, any other advice??

mrskrisher

Asked by mrskrisher at 11:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Health

• Prunes, eat lots of prune or juice.

Answer by older at 11:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Black licorice! It was recommended by a nurse or a doctor (can't remember) after I had my c-section, because I was super constipated... and it worked wonders!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• miralax?
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I've been drinking Dieters Tea and it works wonders. Box of 30 bags is only $5 at Wal-Mart.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Well I was going to suggest coffee. lol I had not heard that about black licorice. I will remember that one.

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• An apple or orange, or grapefruit. Or 2.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• get a bottle of magnesium citrate at Walmart walgreens wherever...drink the whole bottle after work and you should go by morning...not much cramping. you definitely don't want that to continue...if you get a blockage, or have a blockage, you're going to be in trouble.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Doctor to my girl with lots of constipation and only 6. and has been on it since 4 so very safe. Mirlax.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Be careful of dieter's tea; I took it once and it was very hard on my system. Too harsh for me.

Magnesium citrate works really well. Also, incorporate some organic, unsulphured black strap molasses into your diet (a tablespoon after dinner each nite should suffice). It has numerous health benefits, is full of magnesium and iron.
    Anonymous

• Yes!!! eat lots of berries any berries and grapes and lots of water, that will do it , trust me, if you are not pregnant get some SMOOTH MOVE TEA , I like the chocolate, trust me you will not be constipated anymore
    stella73

Answer by stella73 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011