Does anyone here

feel that they are kinda big to be early on in your pregnancy and you still have a ways to go. I do Makes me wounder how long it gonna take me to get back to my normal size after the baby is born.

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Normal ... trust me you will drop it fast.

I am in my 4th pregnancy...and so far, with my other 3 - I gained a lot of weight, but when I
    walked out of the hospital you couldn't even tell I had just given birth ...

hugs
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• when i was pregnant with my oldest everyone thought i was having twins because i was so huge.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I was like that with my first. The thing you have to remember with dropping weight afterwards, though, is that pregnancy changes your body's make-up, so it might take more than just losing weight. I only gained 30 lbs with my first (but I was huge! looked like I had a beach ball stuffed under my shirt, lol), I lost that and then some by my 6-week check-up, but I was still 2 sizes bigger than pre-preg. My weight has been distributed differently since then, so now I'm wearing the same size as pre-preg but I have to be 25 lbs lighter to do it.

And then there was my second pregnancy, where I was able to wear my pre-preg (from before my first pregnancy) clothes within 3 weeks after having the baby. So my first experience is in no way a guarantee that you'll be like that, but it's a possibility.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• No I never think about weight.
    Just healthy choices.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I was huge both times but lost it all within 4 weeks thanks to breastfeeding
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Nope. And i gained a lot with my first.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• you'd be surprised
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different I have had ones where I dropped fast and others where is was slow. Don't rush yourself. Make healthy food choices and remember it took time to gain the weight give yourself time to lose it.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 1:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I watch my portions and i work out just a little !
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 3:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• not long after you have the baby you will get rid of the baby fat by exercise
    mariababy2011

Answer by mariababy2011 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011