What's the strangest outfit you've driven your kids to school in?

I don't have class myself today so I decided not to get dressed yet. So under my nightgown I put on some workout shorts, then on top of that I put on a zip up hoodie and finished the outfit with flip flops. The hair got twisted into a bun. Thank God my car didn't break down.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 11:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• jammies and hair a wreck with flip flops on..not strange just messy...lol
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 11:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• yep, jammy pants and I think the same thing too, please dont let anything happen to the car today!!!!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I've never driven my kids to school. But, a few nights ago I had to go use the internet at McDonalds because ours was out. I had already gotten ready for bed at the time but couldn't wait til the next day. So I through on some sweats, tucked my night gown in to them, put on my jacket and flip flops and went on out... Thankfully I could get WiFi from my car and didn't have to go in! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i stay at home with my 2 and 1 year old so every morning i drove my 4 year old to school in exactly what i slept in the night before. comfy pants, a big t-shirt and no bra. hair got twisted into a bun. LOL good thing my car is somewhat reliable!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I dont drive them but I wait at the bus stop with them. Few weeks ago I put on sweatpants over my PJ pants, a hoodie over my pj shirt.....and after they left I came home took off the outerwear & went back to bed for 2 hours!
    Anonymous

• well usually i walk them tot he bus stop but a few times i drove them in my pjs
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• my son takes a bus, and my daughter doesnt go to pe-kuntil 12:20, so I am always dressed by then, I would the the srangest was a ball gown, full formal hair and diamonds, with 6 inch heels! LMAO I was headed to our military ball.... LMAO ither that on on Halloween took her dressed as a pirate :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I go right to the gym after I drop my son at school so I'm always in work out clothes but once I had my running pants on inside out....so the pocket in the back was flopping around and white cotton crotch part was exposed....eesh embarassing! My friend at the gym noticed right away so I quickly changed.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011