Where do i start?

ok yeah so i am lazy when it comes to actual exercise..i am very active and keep busy with chores and running and stuff but lol not working out..so i recently lost 45 lbs..possibly more since i've been weighed last..and my tummy well..its kinda hangin there.the skin is down and just flapping away..yes its gross.any pointers on how to get rid of it? since i've hand the c section i've had that pouch it was very small before now its distugsting and i'm tired of it. lol..help!

raynebowstarz

Asked by raynebowstarz at 11:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Unfortunately for some women surgery is the only option, but I would only do it if you are done having children. Otherwise you might need the procedure more than once. But talk to your doctor and ask for suggestions!
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 7:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Cardio!!! seriously it works
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 11:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have had two C-sections and two very large babies . . . my husband is super-tall, and I am a bit challenged in the vertical direction (5'2") . . . sooooo, my stomach was HUGE when I was pregnant, holding his super-size babies. That, along with the C-sections, and yes, I have that terrible cushy-gushy, overextended, stretch-marked flap of extra skin in front that makes it sooooooo hard to fit in pants. I wouldn't want to do surgery right now because my kids are little, and I can't see putting myslef at risk with an elective. But, if anyone has a miracle exercise, I am totally on that!!! Someone give me a miracle.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• keep up with lotions, it wil shrink more. also, drink lots of water. Our skin depends on it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Surgery is your only option.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• thanks chica i do that already always have its not goin anywhere though lol
    raynebowstarz

Comment by raynebowstarz (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It depends on your age, after your 30's your skin looses elasticity, but before then it usually goes back to normal.

Answer by older at 11:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• yeah i am not goin under the knife just for extra skin but thank you for the input okies fun i will look into that :)
    raynebowstarz

Comment by raynebowstarz (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• aww poor you pp
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011