Before have you ever seen a mother yell, scream, cry, or lose their cool while under pressure from their kids and swore that will never be you, but has? lol

I have, on some occasions I get so frustrated I need to go to the bedroom and put a pillow on my face and yell so loud to get my frustrations out hahaha then i usually feel better and go back to my babies and do something different!

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL, i think we have all felt like that.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Actually this was my mom and it was very frightening to me growing up. Wasnt so much that I vowed to never do it with my kids, it just happened. I could never bring myself to act out like my mom did.
    Anonymous

• OMG . . . yes! I often need attitude adjustments!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• omg yes.. i have caught myself snapped at my son..not really yelling or anything then i catch myself and i'm like baby..mamas in a bad mood right now try to be patient..hes like oooo and goes to his room then ..poor kid..
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 12:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 12:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Yeah I've been there. And I laugh at the pregnant ones who tell me my childs not gonna misbehave. Yeah lemme know how that goes lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• That was me last night. >.< My son's in his terrible twos a bit early and my husband and I are sick. He's taking total advantage of this and has been misbehaving horribly lately. Well finally, last night, as soon as his dad left for work (which DS was not happy about), I turned for two seconds to put the gate up across the kitchen so I wouldn't have to chase him out a million times, and I heard this crack and a fizzle from behind me. I turned around and he had thrown his sippy cup at our brand new plasma screen TV (a Christmas gift from MIL) and cracked the screen. I was so upset and so sick I put him to bed early and called my mom sobbing. Total melt down. But the next morning I was fine and couldn't remember why I had been so upset over it.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 12:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• that was me last night. I wasn't "yelling" but was super angry and stern sounding...and cried in front of her....and was a mess. I couldn't wait to go to bed and start today fresh and mean-mom free!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I've been there.... I work nights and by the time I get off work and get home 3am. By the time I get to bed it's 4am. Then my son gets up 2-4 hrs later. I'm exhausted and I find myself with a short fuse sometimes and raising my voice. :( It makes me feel so bad. All the stress of the breakup, work and my son is in the horrible terrible twos. The other night I just had to take a bath and cry it out... then I felt way better, still tired tho.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2011