Where is the cheapest place to shop online for clothes

im having a girl and i have two boys that need summer clothes where is the cheapest place to shop for clothes online

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• OVERSTOCK.com they r great
    Christy480

Answer by Christy480 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I do ALL my online shopping through BigCrumbs but I haven't really found any one site that's better than others depending on sales and deals and such. With BigCrumbs you'll get extra deals, sales & specials for members only and you'll earn rebates on all your purchases - which is why I use it. It's free, so it won't cost you anything, but seriously just his morining I had to order personal checks - I saved $2 per item and then earned 13% cash rebates on everything I ordered...  I didn't have to really buy anything for this baby and didn't have internet when I had the others, but the few things I do buy online I've gotten really good deals on because of this site...

BigCrumbs

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• old navy and target
    stella73

Answer by stella73 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I like target personally better selection. See if you can find an online discount store.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011