What kind of town is Seabrook NH??

My husband has been looking for property in Seabrook. If you live in Seabrook, could you give me little pro & con of living there??? How are the mosquitoes??

Linda1012

Asked by Linda1012 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Here is a website about all the information you could think of about Seabrook. Under the purple pie chart on this website are recent questions and answers about Seabrook. Hopefully its something you're looking for. http://www.city-data.com/city/Seabrook-New-Hampshire.html
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Funny- that was a site I looked at this morning. Thank's!
    Linda1012

Comment by Linda1012 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have lived in Seabrook for 20 years and it has grown quite a bit since then. there are good parts and bad parts - but I feel that it is still small enough to give a small town feel - Everywhere I go I run into people that I know. the only thing that I dislike is when all the tourists are here in the summer. The main road that runs through Seabrook is Rte 1 and gets pretty congested in the summer. But I would not leave it!
    1plustwinsis3

Answer by 1plustwinsis3 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011