Has your child ever had to have a shot for

has your child ever had to have a shot for an ear infection. My daughter absolutley woult not take her medicine. She would get sick and vomit from fighting so much. She is 2. And we have tried numerous medicines latley so today they did the shot of rocephin and i have to take her back tomorrow for another one. It was awful. She jerked when they stuck the needle in and cried far a little while afterwards. I don't think i can go through it tomorrow all over again. It breaks my heart. And her daddy make have to work tomorrow so he may not can go. Any advice,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes and it works wonders to take the pain away and make them better...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i never had any problems with my kids taking medication so i guess im lucky
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Yep - my oldest has autism and used to always get resistant strains of every bacterial sickness out there! He always got the shot, and one time the shot they were allowed to give in the drs office didn't work and we had to go get a special shot at the hospital.

Answer by missanc at 1:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011