Does your husband think he's big? adult content

OK, first off I got married later than a lot of women so I had my fun before I got married. So to put it right out there, I've seen my share of the male body.
that and I've been to nude swimming areas, but that's another story.

anyway, is it just me, or do the guys that are average size or less think that they are huge?

The first time that I slept with one boyfriend he went on and on about how he was going to be the biggest I'd ever seen.
He was at least 3 inches smaller than the biggest I'd ever seen.
Maybe these guys are just comparing themselves to the shrunken ones they see in the cold locker rooms.

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• He never discussed it w/ me before hand but he indeed is pretty darn big. I think the men who DO have big ones are the ones who dont brag about it.
    Anonymous

• Agree with Anon.
    Anonymous

• no my husband thinks his is too small. i told him he needs to leave that up to me to decide:) but yes most men brag and think they have huge ones. lol.
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My hub always downplays his.  It makes him SO much more attractive than someone who constantly brags about it.  He is comfortable with his size but doesn't throw it out there, I like that.  I've always thought that men who are so quick to say how big it is, it's probaly itty bitty.  The men who DO have decent sized penises are less likely to feel the urge to brag about it constantly.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• HA HA HA!  I'm sorry but I'm still laughing about the cold locker room thing, so very funny!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• lol some girl made him think that , now he seems to have to warn everyone lol I had a BF who was asking me if I was ok the whole time we made love like he was king kong NOT LMAO
    stella73

Answer by stella73 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• "still laughing about the cold locker room thing"
    yeah, I didn't want to say 'shriveled up little d*cks in the locker room', might bother sensitive ears.
    Can I say d*ck?
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• my husband thought he was really small when he first met me but he was actually bigger than i was used to. he always thought i was fake moaning when we were having sex i had to explain to him what about him made him bigger than im used too
    dory_girl88

Answer by dory_girl88 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• seems they all like to brag.Sad mine is fine no complaints here.Been great for 36 years now.I did know a lady who really thought they all were the same,boy did we laugh at that!!!Called her husband the minute man hahahahah
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have no idea, lol.  Lets all be bad and say it!  DICK!  WHOO  HOO~  LOL.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2011