Looking to work from home...

I am looking for a work from home opportunity that has no start up cost and has no advertising involved. I don't have any money to start anything(b/c I have wasted so much money on scams), and I've tried the advertising thing, and it doesn't work for me. I'm looking to do actual work that I will get paid for working online. If you know of anything like this, PLEASE PM ME. I am in desperate need of money, and nobody is hiring in my area. Thanks in advance for anyone with information!

Chachaon

Asked by Chachaon at 12:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• I wish i could offer you a job but i have an at home business its easy fun and only takes a few hours when you have the time. Its less than $30 to start but it is something that will help let me know if you want the info about it.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 3:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• You could try cashcrate. I have info in my profile on how to do it.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Do online Surveys thats what i do.. You do not have to anything, thats why i joined. I to spent to much signing up for "pyramid" job or whatever there called lol... but i found this just by browsing the net and i have gotten paid 2 times.. im nto saying i make a whole lot but it helps...

check out my blog it might help explain more. http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/

ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 5:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I feel for you :o(. I have been in the same situation! It stinks. I have several streams of income from workign from home, and I'm so sorry you haven't been successful with advertising. It sometimes takes a while, and the right person to show you where and how to advertise. What did you get involved with, if you don't mind me asking? I can give you some tips if you like?

GPT sites are FREE, you just have to be a part of a lot of them, and the pay isn't much at all unless you know how to trick the system for say! It wasn't worth it for me, because I needed a lot of $$. Have you searched Groups? I found list of Salaried Home positions. telecommunication, customer service. Depends on your experience. Google search. There are companies that can help find work for you. Good Luck :o)!!!
    smboutique

Answer by smboutique at 8:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• unless you have an employer that is willing to pay you for at home time - there really is not a lot out there -
    are you by chance good at blogging? or no anything about it - I have a friend looking forsome that will blog for her new business to get it out into the online world -
    I personally have 2 home based businesses within the wellness industry - only took about 1 month to start seeing income, I also offer business building benefits with cost support, no scam - just honest help - you can visit me or send me a message, i will tell you more
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 3:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2008