• In the Spotlight:

My husband and I are in the "paperwork" part of the adoption process - we're adoping from Krygyzstan. Has anyone adopted from there? Need advice on the rest of the process!! Thanks!

Our dossier is currently is the translation part of it. Our agency is out of PA (WorldLinks International Adoption Agency). I'm looking for advice on the referral process, and more importantly, the whole travel thing!! I know Kyrgyzstan is a very small country (5 mill.), and is not as popular as other countries. Any tidbits of info. would be great!

JimmyJames

Asked by JimmyJames at 12:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Adoption

• It's one of former country of USSR. I was born in former USSR country too. You don't need to worry about travel ,people are very helpful ,most speak very good english.
    It's not easy to adopt from that part of the world that's way it's not popular.Good luck!!!! But I know there are so,so many kids who are waiting for better future.
    Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 3:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2008