Why does my weight fluctuate so much when I eat sugar?

I notice when I have a day that I eat sugar or maybe a hot dog with a bun or something like that the next day my scale goes up a pound? I weigh myself daily, not sayingits right I just do lol

stella73

Asked by stella73 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• honey your weight fluctuates no matter what you eat. if you weigh yourself before you have breakfast and then have breakfast and weigh yourself again it'll probably say you're 2lbs heavier. just make sure on those days that you're drinking lots more water and make sure you're taking multi vitamins every day. multi vitamins keep you at a healthy weight
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• good answer PP
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I agree with momofone725 it is all in what you eat, when you weigh yourself, and taking multi vitamins
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Momofone has it dead on.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:39 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Momofone has it dead on.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Your weight will fluctuate from day-to-day. Something you can do is weigh yourself at the same time every day an write them down. Add up the numbers and then divide by 7. You'll get your current average weight.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• agree with the others
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2011