New moisturizer, looking for a new one any suggestions?

I am a product junkie but I am ready to try something new

stella73

Asked by stella73 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• For me, the choice is easy because I won't use most OTC products because they are laden with chemicals. So, I turned to organic, more natural choices. There aren't as many choices but there doesn't need to be because all the brands I've tried so far are fantastic. I am partial to the Aubrey Organics line. If you're used to high-end stuff cuz it's packaged nice and smells like the tropics or something, then it's not for you BUT if you want incredible skin, you should give it a try!
    Anonymous

• i like pantene products...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• for hair? joico k pac.. pantene is not a good hair moisturizer.. it just a wax that coats your hair.

also i like paul brown ressurrect
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• for face...i started using Eucerin wit spf 30 don't have to use much goes on nice. i also like st.ive microdermabrasion spf 15 be careful of expiration date it sneaks on on you. i used to use other brand and even store-brands but these are my current likes
    FON

Answer by FON at 11:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2011