my 3 year old daughter has had a change in behavior,should i be concerned

she has her dolls lay on her or layes on them and wraps her jumping rope around her waist while laying down

bellaboo75

Asked by bellaboo75 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Have you asked her what she was doing? Where did she see that? I'd try to talk to her first before jumping to any conclusion.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• she says she is doing nothing and says random names she doesnt stick with one name and i ask what any of the people do to her she says she just did it
    bellaboo75

Comment by bellaboo75 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Be careful of leading questions like what people do to her. I would strongly suggest making an appointment with her doctor for a 'regular' checkup. Explain to the doctor (or nurse) away from your daughter that you are specifically there because of behavioural changes that are making you suspicious.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• has she seen anything on maybe tv or maybe seen you in action? hummm thats a tough one. I thi k you should ask her where she learned it from . Or where shes seen it before. I cant tell you to tell her to stop because drs say childeren are curious about their bodys,. and some time the y masturebate.SO u need to just talk to your daughter.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2011