What's your confession? adult content

anything you want! let's get it off our chests!

I wish I could take my husband and his brother and mix the qualities I love in both of them and make the perfect husband!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• ok, those that saw my sign on name before when I missed the anon button congratulations!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I sometimes pretend I'm not interested in sex just to see how far he would go to get it.
    Anonymous

• HA HA!  Shhhh, I won't tell nobody, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• lol :))
    Anonymous

• my confession......Before I met my husband(who I do love) I had a friend with benefits.And I do think of him from time to time.It is never more than a thought.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• LOL..sworn to secrecy
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I SOOOOO bend over infront of my hub JUST to get attention.  He doesn't realize that I do it on purpose.  I totally am, lol.  If I'm wearing a tank, I'll bend over and then "catch" him looking.  Then I joke about what a pervert he is, ha ha.  It's all in fun.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Hahahha. Mine is.. I love being able to use my first language with my husband so nobody knows what
    were saying. Esp out and about! Hahahahah.,,,
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• aww damn, i missed the question before you went anon. boo-hoo! guess that could qualify as another confession for you =)

for me.. hmmmm... i eat up all the sweets in my house and will sometimes tell my kids little white lies that we don't have any, as i turn my back to them and gobble up the last one. =/ of course i give them something yummy too though so im not a total guilty gluttonous pig!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Tnm, that is called SURVIVAL in my house, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2011