Do you find it offen sive when you are sitting behind women on the bleachers and notice there thong straps hanging

not in a good way!

stella73

Asked by stella73 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Personally, I don't want to see anyone's undergarments. This is no more offensive to me than to see the men with their pants around their knees and their boxers hanging out.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• No I just don't look, lol.  I made the mistake once of telling a woman her underwear was showing.  We were at the store and she was bending over in the freezer section.  I would want to know if my ass was hanging out like that so I thought I'd tell her, lol.  Um, no.  That didn't go over so well.  She was TRYING to show her undies, ha ha.  To each their own but please tell ME if you see me with my undies hanging out!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm really not into seeing anyone's drawers or body bits that aren't covered. I can't tell people how to dress so I ignore it as best I can.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I would, yes. I remember a professor I had at the college about five years ago... that was the first thing he said to the girls. He was older, like me. He was also a dancer. It was so funny! My daughter was in the class with me and he told them all... "It's just not something ANYONE wants to see". LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• it doesnt offend me.. it does disgust me though. put your damn panties and asscrack away!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If it's hanging out so bad that my SO is drooling...then yes! lol!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• nah. i find it pretty sexy actually... if she has a thong worthy body. if she's someone who has no business in a thong then yes
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Its happened once or twice at some of the events and me and the other mom just start snickering LOL. Its so lame.

Answer by gemgem at 1:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I've always told my girls that thongs are fine if they find them comfortable, however, they call them UNDERWEAR for a reason. Tell my boys the same thing...it's UNDERWEAR....therefore you don't show it off like it's the latest fashion accessory.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 1:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I wouldn't say I am offended when it happens- I just think of how uncomfortable they are and it makes me laugh.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2011