Did you watch American idol Last Night???

'American Idol' Recap: In Which Three Losers Are Saved
Posted by Lindsay Mannering on Mar 4, 2011 at 11:35 AM Comments (2)| I Like This .In last night's two hour assault on the senses, we narrowed down the top 24 contestants into our final American Idol top 10. No, top 11. Wait, there are three wild cards? OK. Our American Idol top 13. I was so confused. I don't think they said at the beginning that there would be three wild card spots to be filled. I was under the impression for the first 110 minutes of the show that there would be one person saved, but no -- they went ahead and saved in a total of three losers.

The best thing about last night was J. Lo's greenish nail polish and the fact that Muppet Robbie Rosen was sent home. The absolute worst part was when the judges announced who they were keeping on the show, despite not getting enough of our votes.

Are we in control of this show, or aren't we.

kathy067j

Asked by kathy067j at 1:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• some of my Fav people went home
    kathy067j

Comment by kathy067j (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Same here.....I loved Brett and Clint and I think they were much better than Naima and Ashton. I guess that's just me.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• you people are crazy! they got it right... totally right!
    LuvingMyBoyz

Answer by LuvingMyBoyz at 2:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011