Dont you hate it when women say, Women dont like me? I dont know why?

and they are the first ones to flirt with your husband, wear a blouse revealing all of her cleavage at a simple luncheon, and make sure they let people know they dont wear underwear

stella73

Asked by stella73 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ???????????????????
    Anonymous

• I think it is funny that they are so clueless and funny that the women that don't like her are so insecure and jealous. Funny all around.

:D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Well, I tend to hang out with more men than women, and that's usually why.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Fat women NEVER like me! I'm average in size and don't wear revealing clothes so I have no idea why they don't like me but they don't. Whatever, I guess I don't need fat friends anyways.
    Anonymous

• haha.. I know why women don't like me - Its because I refuse to participate in their gossip sessions and bad mouthing others and I really could give a CRAP what this purse looks like with these shoes and if her nails match their outfit..lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• TMI
    well, I don't wear low cut blouses, it's usually the wives that flirt with me or want to date me one reason why I'm friends with their husbands and not really them. No, I don't tell the husbands.

I know why most women don't like me. They tend to get upset when the dialog goes this way:
    "Im so upset that my husband didn't notice I lost 5 pounds"
    "count your blessings, he probably didn't notice the weight gain in the first place!"

at a sex toy party:"ladies this is the perfect toy to give your husband so he can use it and not want anal sex............would you like one?"
    "ummmm............no, anal sex is my favorite, my Husband complains that we do it too much!"

"my husband doesn't like talking to you about racy subjects"
    "oh really? well then tell him to quit bringing it up!" BTW- I didn't respond, I just told him to shut his trap. he's had a gutter mind ever since high school.
    cont
    Anonymous

• cont- why is it that women think their gutter mind husbands are angels?
    I think that men make better friends most of the time.

they don't remember a goof you made 10 years later, come to think of it, not 10 days later. they are more dedicated to you, will be there for you when you need them and are a lot less likely to stab you in the back.

BTW- quit sending the pals emails saying that he doesn't want to see us anymore and signing his name too it. remember, in a lot of cases we've know him longer than you and we know that he doesn't sign his letters sincerely, and we also know that he screws up you're and spells it your.

Anonymous

• I used to know people like this in HS and its like really you dont know why!?! Its because you act like a whore and you make sure the men know your easy. lol I thik they just have low self esteem or something
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• who the hey do you know that lets people know they don't wear underwear? they just come in a room and announce it? good grief.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• lol most women dont like me but i know why. im a size 1, and i stay in shpe, i prefer talking about cars and guns to shopping, i eat whatever i want and never diet, i have a kid and can still wear a bikini and make it look natural. and when there dh's or bf's cant figure out how to fix a problem with a car they call me to fix it. they call me when they need a fishing, drinking, shooting buddy. And they call me for sex advice lol.
    if a chick is that clueless that is part of her problem women dont like bimbos in the first place!
    thesouthernmom

Answer by thesouthernmom at 3:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011