Nestle Pure Life Flavored Water

Went to BJs today. I was going to buy Vitamin Water but I was reading the ingredients and there's caffeine...so I decided instead to get the flavored water. However, I don't know much about it. I'll be researching it more tonight but for now I was wondering if anyone drank it on a regular basis and knew much about it?

I try to just drink plain water but sometimes I want something a little tastier and I've cut out all soda! Finally!

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 1:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You should try a natural mineral water, like Perier with lemon. Lovely.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i love purelife water but i did not see it in flavors around here if they do i will be buying it for my kids this summer instead of soda:)
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• One of the main reasons I kicked the soda habit was because I didn't want my son to grow up seeing someone ALWAYS drinking it. Growing up in the 90s, my mom ALWAYS drank diet coke. I would honestly say I was addicted to soda as a kid. And when I stopped drinking it a few months ago, I went through what I can only imagine as withdrawl. It was TERRIBLE. And it wasn't just the caffeine because I'd drink caffeine free too. It was the tasty delicious, carbonated soda!
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• ive never heard of it im sure we dont have it here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have never used it. I don't like the taste of aspertame or splenda so I usually don't drink flavored water
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 11:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I buy it once in a great while but normally I just drink regular tap water , the flavored ones are good though but it can get a little expensive
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2011