GDiaper

Anyone use these? Do you recommend them? Can you explain something for me? I am going to try out one gDiaper with my DD (she is almost three and only wears a pull up to bed at night, we are looking at cloth diapering our new addition in a few months and want to try it out first with DD). So, the diaper comes with the outside, a snap in liner, and then you buy inserts as well? What is the liner for? You can either get reuseable cloth inserts or the ones you throw away.. I'm looking at the cloth.

So, with a new baby, would the outershell and liner last all day, you just change the insert? (Sorry if this is a stupid question, I really just don't know!).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used them for a little bit, but honestly, I never really got the hang of it, they always seemed to leak... But yes, you COULD just change the insert. I found it easier though to have a couple of them "loaded" and ready to go, so to speak. So I'd change out the entire thing, then put a new insert in the one I just took off, and add it back to the rotation. It saved time doing it that way.

But like I said, they never really worked for me, so I gave up on them. I do like the concept behind them, though.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2011