Does your DH oggle other women in front of you?

Do you think it is normal for a man to look at other women in front of you? Would you say anything if he did?

stella73

Asked by stella73 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Hahahaha once he did.. and I caught him! Was I mad? Of course not... to this day i still tease him about it.. and he often teases me about staring at other guys.. I think we are both so comfortable and honest with each other we dont really care.. lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Yep! I do the same thing though if I see a good looking man, I look. I don't get jealous about it and neither does he. Like the saying goes "You can look but you can't touch"
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• He wouldn't dare and no, it's not normal nor is it respectful. I'm sure all men look but the smart ones do it subtly.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think he might notice them but he doesn't stare at them with his tongue out of his mouth. I think its natural for people to notice attractive people, but I think its impolite to look them up and down in front of anyone!

metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 2:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• He doesn't.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Yes, it is normal. My husband is pretty subtle about it, but it's still obvious. It used to bother me in the beginning, but now I'm used to it and just laugh at his inability to be 100% discrete. Hey...if I notice a hot guy, I look too. Nothing wrong with looking as long as you don't touch, IMO.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• No he does not. And I do not think it is normal. If my DH does this it is on the sly.

Answer by louise2 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• No, and if he does he's pretty good at disguising it lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think it's normal. If my DH does this I don't notice. It's human nature to look at another good looking person. Even if I did catch him I couldn't get mad. You should see this HOT dad at basketball practice. Holy shit!!
    Anonymous

• Mine does not. He tried once and a swift elbow to the ribs stopped that right away. I did explain that it is hurtful and rude to obviously oggle other women in front of the woman you profess to love. I don't care if he looks, but looking with mouth hanging open and a dazed look in the eyes is too much.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2011