Tiny Weenies? Have you seen One adult content

7 Famous Men With Teeny Weenies
SexHealthCelebrityFun92 Comments
In response to the new HBO show "Hung," about a man with a generously sized endowment, Jezebel put together a list of 20 Famous Big D*cks.
73diggs
diggUnfortunately, big egos and big money do not always signal something big in the pants.

So we've decided to celebrate the less endowed man -- the famous dudes who are rumored to have nothing going on underneath their name-brand jeans. Obviously these teeny weenies have not been verified first-hand, but we figure that even if it's not true, the guys on this list probably did something to justify the mean-spirited rumor. Enjoy!

Click here to see our list of 17 famous men with small penises after the jump.

17. Ben Affleck. He obviously wasn't judged nude when he was once named People's Sexiest Man Alive. Michael Clark Duncan, his co-star in Armageddon, had this to say: "Don't get me wrong, ladies, Ben is cool, but I've seen the guy naked ... and c'mon, man! I was not impressed at all." Ouch.
16. Shia LaBeouf. He told Playboy the first time he slept with a girl, he put a pillow underneath her to help things go, uh, a little smoother. Didn't work. "I'm not extremely well-endowed, and clearly this wasn't the move," LaBeouf recalls.

15. Enrique Iglesias. The spanish crooner had a badcase of TMI when he announced the next product he was putting his name on was extra-small condoms. Poor Anna Kournikova.

14. Colin Farrell. On his manhood, Farrell has said: "Let me tell you, it ain't nothing to f*cking write home about!"
13. Nick Lachey. Back when he was screwing Jessica Simpson, she divulged that "he didn't pack too well, if you know what I mean."

12. Johnny Knoxville. The "Jackass" maniac compared his less-than-impressive schlong to a light switch and "an egg in a nest."

11. Jude Law. The paparazzi caught the English bloke changing into his swimsuit in France, and said of his junk: "He's no Tommy Lee, that's for sure." And this is why you should always strip down in private.

NextClick here to see the top 10 teeny weenies.

kathy067j

Asked by kathy067j at 2:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Can't say that I have..well.....Except the one guy that wasn't circ'd, he was VERY tiny. Poor guy..Looked like a turtle penis.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• ahahaha.... my ex was 6'9'' and needless to say it wasn't what I expected 8=>
    Plus he was a 1 minute man lol
    Anonymous

• Okie dokie
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• HA HA HA~  It takes all kinds.......lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Hold up your pinkie. That was the approximate size of a guy I dated around the time I graduated high school. I'm not focused too much on size... it's about whatcha do with it... but when you can't do anything with it, then it matters! :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• LOL too funny !! I saw a pic once of a guy with a microscopic penis. I guess he'd be a good match for some of the women who aren't into the sexual part of a relationship so much. I mean seriously that guy had zilch to work with. =( Big tall man definitely doesn't equal big long *you know*. lol I think things like this are SO funny....
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 2:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Hahaha, no I haven't, but I haven't seen very many in person.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• HAHAHAHA LMBO this is to funny and I cant say I have
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• LOL...yes I've seen one. My ex had a very teeny weeny. Its funny, the tallest guys I've seen have the smallest wieners.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 2:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Can't say I have but I LOVE Colin Farell and now all I can picture him with is a small pecker haha...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2011