7 Famous Men With Teeny Weenies
In response to the new HBO show "Hung," about a man with a generously sized endowment, Jezebel put together a list of 20 Famous Big D*cks.
diggUnfortunately, big egos and big money do not always signal something big in the pants.
So we've decided to celebrate the less endowed man -- the famous dudes who are rumored to have nothing going on underneath their name-brand jeans. Obviously these teeny weenies have not been verified first-hand, but we figure that even if it's not true, the guys on this list probably did something to justify the mean-spirited rumor. Enjoy!
Click here to see our list of 17 famous men with small penises after the jump.
17. Ben Affleck. He obviously wasn't judged nude when he was once named People's Sexiest Man Alive. Michael Clark Duncan, his co-star in Armageddon, had this to say: "Don't get me wrong, ladies, Ben is cool, but I've seen the guy naked ... and c'mon, man! I was not impressed at all." Ouch.
16. Shia LaBeouf. He told Playboy the first time he slept with a girl, he put a pillow underneath her to help things go, uh, a little smoother. Didn't work. "I'm not extremely well-endowed, and clearly this wasn't the move," LaBeouf recalls.
15. Enrique Iglesias. The spanish crooner had a badcase of TMI when he announced the next product he was putting his name on was extra-small condoms. Poor Anna Kournikova.
14. Colin Farrell. On his manhood, Farrell has said: "Let me tell you, it ain't nothing to f*cking write home about!"
13. Nick Lachey. Back when he was screwing Jessica Simpson, she divulged that "he didn't pack too well, if you know what I mean."
12. Johnny Knoxville. The "Jackass" maniac compared his less-than-impressive schlong to a light switch and "an egg in a nest."
11. Jude Law. The paparazzi caught the English bloke changing into his swimsuit in France, and said of his junk: "He's no Tommy Lee, that's for sure." And this is why you should always strip down in private.
NextClick here to see the top 10 teeny weenies.
Answer by prettyinink2011 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2011
Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2011
Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011
HA HA HA~ It takes all kinds.......lol.
Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011
Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011
Answer by RentaMom at 2:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011
Answer by HKing01 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011
Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011
Answer by KWnavywife at 2:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2011
Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2011