My 3 year old girl was always a handfull..she wasn't a calm kid......... and now i'm expecting

i'm so tired.i don't know how i will be able to manage 2 kids..........i'm so depressed.........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• No two kids are the same. And if this one is a boy maybe it will be a bit easier. Just from my experience, girls are bit trouble than boys. Good luck
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I had 3 girls and I found after the first one it was easier because the two of them played together as long as when u feed the baby she gets to help and if u hold the baby u let her hold the baby with your help of course. Don't feel like well I just want to get this done because then u have two wining kids and it will drive u crazy. I feel two r better than one. My granddaughter lives with me it is like raising a only child and she follows me around like a lost puppy grandma doesn't mind cause I do not work and I am home alone otherwise.
    angeldove1324

Answer by angeldove1324 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i have an almost 2 year old. And he always ALWAYS all overe the place. i am also expecting. I am always tired adn say for example if he spills something. I takes a lot out of me to clean it up. So i usually get his attention by reading him one of his favorate books, only promblem is is that he wants me to read it over and over. Or we color or watch his favorte cartoon and i hope in the middle if the cartoon he falls asleep.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2011