Did you write a letter to your baby for their baby book?

If so, what kinds of things did you tell them?

Peggs11

Asked by Peggs11 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wrote a letter to both of my sons. My youngest has a few more because of his situation. He was in NICU for 22 days after he was born and I would just write the things that were happening at the time and how I felt about them. Would tell him if I had a dream about him or things like how excited his big brother was to finally meet him and the cute things he would say. Kind of like writing in a journal.. .Just write them a letter.
    shuggsmommy77

Answer by shuggsmommy77 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have wrote letters to my boys each year since they were born. I have a 5 and 3 year old. I wrote them a letter about my pregnancy-what I felt, the hope and dreams I had for them, what I was scared about, ect. I then wrote the a letter about their delivery. From then on it has been yearly. I try to remember some of the big events that happened that year for them. Like my son having a diaper explosion at his baptism. Or the time he got kicked out of day care at 2 years old for biting. Events like that. I also try to remind them about how much I love them.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2011