Do you laugh at inappropriate moments? ~Cursing~

Give me some examples ladies so that I don't feel like a bitch, lol.  I really don't mean to, it just slips out!  My sister and I just had an argument because she said "we're fighting" meaning her and her husband are at it again.  I laughed.  Well, after years of this going on and me getting upset and stressed over the drama, what else am I suppose to do, lol.  So I laugh. 

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a horrible habit of giggling when my toddler attacks family members. She's going through this phase of biting/pinching/hitting and she takes out her frustrations on us sometimes and I really can't stop myself from giggling sometimes. I know it's SO wrong, and I immediately apologize and discipline my daughter. Cannot wait till this sassy stage in her life is past us!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sometimes when my oldest (two) does something that he's not supposed to I can't help but laugh.
    For example .. He's in the repeating stage and will repeat anything. When this stage started I was reprimanding him and I walk into the room while he was supposed to be in time out. I said "Sit Down" and he shouts "Sit Down" and sits down. I couldn't help but laugh.
    Another time when he was supposed to be taking a nap and he was shouting and hollering (for fun) at the top of his lungs. I said "Stop yelling" and he screams as loud as he can "Stop Yelling". Again, I couldn't help but laugh.

My daughter is just starting to get into the biting stage. So fun. But I can't help but laugh when she's going to bite someone, because of the way she does it. Mouth wide open, bearing teeth, eyes wide, eyebrows raised, heading at her target head forward, hands up .. It's the funniest thing.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2011