Here is a Joke for you. do you have any more? adult content

Two leprechauns have a bet.

To settle their bet, they take it to a convent.

Mother Superior answers the door, and says "Oh my goodness! It's a leprechaun!"

The first Leprechaun replies, "Take it easy sister, I only wanna ask you a question. Are there any nuns in your convent that are my size?"

"No, little man, there is no nuns in my convent that are your size."

"Alright then. Are there any nuns in all of Ireland that are my size?"

"No, little man, there are no nuns in all of Ireland that are your size."

"Alright then. One more question: Are there any nuns in the entire world that are my size?"

"No, little man, I am quite sure there are no nuns in all of the word that are your size!"

"Okay then." The second leprechaun starts laughing his ass off.

But through the laughter, he manages to say "You see, I told you...you fucked a penguin!"

kathy067j

Asked by kathy067j at 2:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol mine are too explicit lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• LOL that is funny!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• A leprechaun and his friend walked into a bar one evening and began ordering pitchers of beer. After a few pitchers, the leprechaun looked around and saw a very large, mean-looking character sitting at the end of the bar. With a smile, the leprechaun ran to the end of the bar and stood in front of this guy. He laughed hysterically, stuck out his tongue and spit all over the mean-looking fellow. Looking meaner and madder than ever, he reached out to grab the obnoxious little leprechaun, only to miss him as the leprechaun jumped up and ran back to his seat next to his friend.
    ''If you know what's good for you, don't come near me again or I'll rip off your little tallywagger!'' yelled the mean-looking man.
    The leprechaun snickered and started on another pitcher of beer, while his friend told him he thought it would be better not to harass this guy again.
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• The leprechaun snickered and started on another pitcher of beer, while his friend told him he thought it would be better not to harass this guy again. A few pitchers of beer later, the leprechaun was beginning to feel pretty intoxicated and fun-loving. Once again, he looked down at the end of the bar and saw the same mean-looking man sitting there. The leprechaun chuckled, ran to the end of the bar to stand in front of the same man, began laughing hysterically, stuck out his tongue and spit all over him again. The angry man reached out to grab the drunk little leprechaun and was successful in capturing him.
    ''All right, I've got you this time. I warned you before that if you came near me again I would rip off your little tallywagger and that is what I intend to do!''
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• The leprechaun laughed again and said, ''You can't do that!''
    ''Why not?'' asked his captor.
    ''Because,'' giggled the leprechaun, ''Leprechauns don't have tallywaggers!''
    ''Whadda ya mean you don't have a tallywagger?'' growled the angry man, ''How in the hell do ya pee?''
    ''Just like this!'' laughed the leprechaun as he stuck out his tongue and spit with all his might ppppplllllbbbbbbbbbbb
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• lol
    kathy067j

Comment by kathy067j (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• LMAO! I LOVE it! I can't wait to tell this to my Husband later.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011