What a day i had the last 2 days

My day yesterday started out i thought good, but i was wrong, my son was very disobeying to me in public and at home. Then last night my husband lost his debit card and he blamed it on me. See we eat a subway every morning and he always pays for it and same happened yesterday, but i told him i want to look and possibly get a new infant tub- one that grows with a baby. He said ok we will look, well he had put his card in his wallet in the same place and as he was giving it to me so i can buy the tub, i told him i didn't want it no more cuz he said he was not going to use it, so i gave it back to him, and he put it in his jacket pocket, as we were showering last night he asked me if i had his card and i told him no. And we spent 20mins looking for it and couldn't find it so we had to cancel it so no one can get in his account.
Today is my son's bday he turned 3, as were driving home there was a dead skunk in the road, and i couldn't swerve to not hit it, so i ended up hitting and no our van stinks. I took it to the nearest car wash, washed and the stink is still there, so i then called the auto body to see if they have something to take the stink out and he said no, just wash it, and drive it and let it air out, it will be a couple of days before it goes away. SO now i am driving i stinky van.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Happy Birthday to your son! I hope it got better!! Sorry on the skunk! Reminds of that song, Dead skunk in the middle of the road stinking to high heaven. We have skunks here too! I hate when they'd spray on our deck or outside of our bedroom window! Hugs for your family! I hope it all gets Better for you soon. Hers its in the zero digits and Cold! Snow everywhere!! Too bad you don't have snow in your area. I hope your van airs out soon. Once the farmer got liquid manure all across the road and it got on my car and it took awhile to air out! It was Nasty!! I don't know what's worse! Sending my care!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• we live in WI so yes we have snow, it is in the process of melting because of warm weather
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 9:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2011