Hey girls lets talk! really needs someone to talk to.

so i got a negative on my test this morning, pretty upset:/
im not sure if i did the test wrong or if im just not pregnant?
it was a dollor store, (1 dollor) test. baby test its called i believe. (cassette pregnancy test)

im hoping it is my month! ive been trying for 6 months, going on 7 after this month.
i havent really had any syptoms, besides cramping, light brown spotting a week ago. & dull back pain.
my periods are sometimes off, December i dident even get one! if my calculations are right, it should be tomorrow. (should) im not very good at knowing when my periods are gonna come. i used a dollor store test today, (only 1 dollor!) 25 miu ,and it came back negative right away. not even a faint posative:/ im not sure if anyone else has had that. i will be testing again tomorrow if AF dident come. :/ has anyone else had any similar storys ? im only 28 so this is alll very new to me. im really hoping for a baby girl, but so far it seems like this isent my month :/
my last period was the 2nd, of last month, and the one before was also the 2nd, the ones before that are very irregular. not sure if me being irregular will effect my testing, also everyone has asked "why dont u go to the hospital" well ive been there 2 times in the length of 6 months lol they probably think im crazy lol so id rather get my positive first before i go.
anyone got some advise for me? ?

xoxoxox

amiRussell

Asked by amiRussell at 2:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think your stressing out about it too much.  I don't know how true it is but I've heard on Cafemom that stressing over it can be the reason it doesn't happen. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• baby dustSprinkling some dust your way!  Hope it happens soon!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• this is my first month on cafemom, i wouldent call it stressing, just trying to explain my situation with other girls :)
    amiRussell

Comment by amiRussell (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• stop actively trying and it will happen if u are stressing and worrying over it it wont happen i was the same way and i stoped trying and decided if it happens it happenand 2 months later i was prego. i know it can be stressful but just relax. and good luck
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 2:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Just relax, calm down, breathe...if it doesn't happen let it be. Just have fun trying to get pregnant (that's the whole point anyway). I wouldn't worry about taking it unless you know your late. If you stress yourself about it it could cause your body to actually not allow you to get pregnant. You can get false negatives so I would say wait another week or two and if no period then take another test, and while you wait just have all the sex you can, and make it as fun as you can (you won't get much fun sex once you do get pregnant)...Good-luck!!!!
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 2:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sending baby dust your way! Hang in there!
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 2:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm sorry - have you gone to the DR to make sure you and your SO are ABLE to have babies? And everything looks good? We tried for 3 years before finding out I had endometreosis and it was preventing me from getting pregnant.. i remember crying EVERY month and then once I had my surgery, within 2 months I was pregnant... I know it is so hard when you want a baby and every month you are being disappointed.. I'm sorry - I ended up having endo AGAIN after this pregnancy although it had a chance of going away so if I choose to have anther, I know to go get surgery first..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• why do u have to say that anonymously? yeah hahah okay, well yeah i am sharing my story and looking for advise to see if it has happened to anyone else, if u dont wanna listen to me, then get off my page. no one is FORCING you too be on my page, & answer me. share in a group ? who are YOU too talk like that? thats rude .
    amiRussell

Comment by amiRussell (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think that was kind of rude.  Even though I think the same I would word it differently.  If your just sharing your story then make friends, go to a group.  You'll get better responses.  Obviously, it just sounds to everyone else like your stressing.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Now I know I'm not freaking crazy like THAT!  I hate it when someone posts something and then deletes it.  It makes me look insane, like I'm having an argument with my own self, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2011