Baby Shower Games

We've all heard of the traditional baby shower games ...

1. Find the baby safty pins in the bowl of rice (while blind folded)
2. What melted candy bar is in the diaper
3. Guess which guest belongs to which baby photo
4. What animal goes with which baby (Kangaroo + Joey)

And so on and on ... This one my husband and I created. My suggestion at first was liquids, but I like his idea soo much better. It's called "What's In The Booby?"

You Will Need:

Balloons
Various products .. Whipped cream, sand, M&M's, Jello, tissues, grass, change, paper clips, etc.
Cheap Sports Bras of varying sizes
And a board or something similar to post them up onto.

How to make them:
Fill each balloon (Varying the amount you fill them up with) with one product per balloon. Tie off the balloons so no products escape. Mount them onto the board inside their bras. (Two boobs per bra. How many you post on the board is up to you)

What They Do:
Have each guest go up and squeeze, pinch, caress, and in general molest each boob. (On the board, not of other guests. ;) They are to keep their guesses quiet and write it down on a piece of paper. Then when all the guests have guessed the host names off what was in each breasts. The person who guessed the most right wins a prize. (Yes the baby mamma can play too!)

Now ladies, this is where I need your help. I am looking for a few more unique games that I can have guests play. I've thought of "Pin the diaper on the baby".

Have large Posters on the wall of varying cartoon characters or entertainers. Then having guests (blindfolded) walk up to their poster and pin the diaper on the proper body part. Each guest having a different body part they have to pin the diaper onto.

What are some other ideas that you have seen, heard of, or have thought up yourself? Remember, try to keep them unique!! THANKS!

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 2:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• I went to a baby shower and we had to feed each other baby food while the person doing the feeding is blindfolded. We wore trash bags to protect our clothing. We also had to drink soda from a baby bottle. These were very funny games to play or watch.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2011