Should I be upset?

My hubby and I are at odds again tonight. This is the 3rd friday in a row he is out. He always tells me that he'll be home a certain time, but he never is. We talked about last friday. I told him how 1) it's not okay to lime at these late hours, drink and then drive home, 2) its not okay to leave me and our 3 yr old home alone 3) It's not fair to me as he works alot, he shouldn't be liming so often. he said he understood and would cut back, only to call me today to tell me he'll be out but promises to be home before dark, which I can bet my liver he won't. I'm so upset. Also we haven't had a great week, we've both been kid of moody and he knew I had plans for us tonight to cook and spend some time together to iron out this weirdness. What should I do now?

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• yes you should be upset. although he sounds young an immature. not much you can do about it. if it were me i would be to upset to have sex with him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• You sound upset and you should be. I can't think of anything you can do except wait for him to grow up.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Yes, you should be upset. But I do not know what you can do. He just doesn't seem to care. He is terribly immature.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I just could not put up with all that.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• you should be upset i know i would be. when he gets home i would just tell him that we are going to talk. if he says he doesnt want to or something like that tell him too bad! i would definitely express my concern for the whole situation. good luck and sorry to hear that!
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My first question is what is "lime" and he knows how you feel about his going out and drinking but to me it says he don't care and he is going to do it anyway if you like it or not.
    Now its time to turn up the fire, you get lost for a few hours and see what he says and then tell him this is how you feel too. Why is he going out anyway without you and every weekend.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2011