What is the most annoying thing/things your s/o/husband do?

He bits his nails, kinda chews with his mouth open,& yawn makes a noise and doesn't cover his mouth!..but I still love him.

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• farts,eats loudly,belches
    you know,typical guy stuff!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• He rarely sees a task to completion unless it is something that he wants to do, spends to much time in his office, and he rubs my leg or my belly while he is sleeping and it wakes me up (drives me crazy).
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• well first off he farts A LOT. he's lactose intolerant and refuses to accept it. luckily he doesn't smell. second he'll just randomly start singing one line of a song and he'll do it in dif voices too. just randomly one line over and over
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• though i burp a lot and i'm not shy about it...but a burp is not the same as a fart. it's just not. farts are disgusting
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Lol@momo
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Simple things like not closing his closet door, drives me batty! Also leaving his half empty Pepsi cans and ice cream bowls in the living room. And leaving his dirty socks and tees wherever he happened to take them off. He's quite annoying. Oh, and when he laughs in the movie theater, it sounds like a psychotic hyena, he doesn't tone it down at all.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Farts.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• it's mom of, not momo :)...i'm glad you enjoyed that though hahahaha :D
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• ok his dirty clothes get left on the floor at the end of our bed except his socks which are generally under the coffee table, he farts all the time and most of the time it clears the room. he keeps everything in until he just goes off (doesnt happen often) when we are arguing he says dumb stuff just to tick me off even more. stuff like that. lol. but yes i still love him and have no idea what i would do without him:)
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• oh same here with the clothes just takes it off and leave it there, I'll leave it there just to see how long it'll take for him to pick it up, he doesn't.
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2011