I want to lose 15 lbs this month.What does everyone think about ali?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• 15 lbs is realistic if your starting over 300lbs but for most people only moderately overweight that's not a healthy goal.

I have never believed in using diet pills. I think if something sounds too good to be true it probably is and those pills make it seem like it's going to make loosing weight a lot easier than it should be. It's not easy to loose weight but the fact that it is difficult is part of the motivation to keep it off once you loose it. Plan on at least an hour a day of working out 6 days a week. As far as diet it would take far more than the amount of space I have here to lay out a good diet plus a diet should be tailored to the individual but try talking to a nutritionist to get a better idea of your unique needs and how you should go about reaching your goal. GL :)

kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 5:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think you should stick by the toilet if you try it :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It's definitely an awesome incentive not to eat fatty foods! (due to the unpleasant side effects)

Answer by missanc at 3:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I personally love Alli. The only reason you run to the bathroom is because you are eating food high in fat...if you are trying to lose weight you shouldn't be eating those to begin with. If you eat right, and use Alli, and of course exercise, I think it's great. Everyone does react to it differently...Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i have heard the same thing
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 3:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I tried it, and it makes you leak diarrhea, I leaked my pants many a times, and never lost a pound. WORST DIET PILL EVER! If you want to loose 15 lbs, do a cardio workout 4 times a week, eat super healthy.... and you will be amazed! :) Good luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• 15 lbs in a month isn't realistic. 1-2 lbs a week is

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• set a realistic goal, lose 15 lbs in two months. that way youre losing 1-2 pounds a week and it will come off better, and stay off easier. as far as alli, i havent tried it but i havent heard anything good about it from the people i know who have. good luck! have you considered weight watchers? i lost a good 20 pounds on it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It is not healthy to lose 15 pounds in a month...The best way to lose weight and keep it off is to make a lifestyle change. It will be easier to maintain if you go the healthy route. Changing your diet and working out is the only true way to lose weight.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 3:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If you lose 15lbs in a month you will most likely gain it back and then some just as fast. Best to stick w/ a healthy diet and exercise and lose it slowly
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 4:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2011