Oh another nipple question these past couple of days when I get overwhelmed and start to cry my nipples start to hurt . . . ever had that happen too ? adult content

MJ42011

Asked by MJ42011 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hugstry some bag balm.... green tin in the moisturizer section of your walgreens... ( pharmacy store) just be sure to check with pediatricin before putting anything on them... that or call you hospital and ask for a breast feeding coach (they are there)....

MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Okay I will thanks its weird because as soon as the water works start they start throbbing lol weird
    MJ42011

Comment by MJ42011 (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Ouch. I might mention it to my dr.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I find that when my hormones are raging, my nipples hurt too, because I'm sure crying and feeling really moody is directly linked to hormone levels which is definitely causing your nipple/breast pain, considering it is your hormones that cause the breasts to do what they do during pregnancy in order to prepare for baby!
    Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 10:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2011