• In the Spotlight:

do you have kids are same age and everything that they do is competition against each other?

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have 8 yr old twin nephews and everything, everything is a competition to them. they are each good at different sports but when they play the same one the other gets their feelings hurt if he's not as good as his brother.
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 12:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• They're not the same age, but my two youngest girls are the worst. The latest thing is trying to yell "I want that!" to lay claim on a toy when it's commercial comes on. I'm like "You know they make more than one of those, right?"
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Mine arent the same age but do that. The older one creates contesrs so he can "win"
    Thats the way boys are though, always trying to one up each other- and some girls
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 12:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2008