Long Distance

Has anyone ever had a long distance relationship? If so, did it work out?

My3Ez

Asked by My3Ez at 12:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• my 17 yr old girl has one,its only been 4 mos...i think its really hard,but i guess it depends on how much you would see each other and the kind of committment you have to one another
    Anonymous

• My best friend is having a long distance relationship right now... Her bf lives 2000 miles away. We're in Louisiana & he's in Washington state. They've been going strong since June. He's flown down here once, and she's been there once. She's going back next month. It can work, but it's definitely harder! Good luck to you!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I once dated a guy who lived 60 miles away and that proved to be too difficult. When the relationship progresses beyond the infatuation stage and into a more normal range, the day to day contact was missing and put a strain and made it difficult to bring the relationship to the next level.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Yes they do...it takes work tho...I had a long distance relationship for over a year and I just moved in with him like 8mths ago...
    onedaysoon5

Answer by onedaysoon5 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2008