Charlie Sheen

is a nutter! Anyone agree????? He is just insane!

SnapdragonSMT

Asked by SnapdragonSMT at 3:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think that he is sick. I do not know if it is insane or drugs or both or mental deterioration caused by drug use. But he is sick. It is a sickness that should not be continually exploited by the media.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Train wreck!
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• LOL at that pic!

Seriously though, I think the drugs have warped his mind.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• He started using drugs at a VERY young age. Where was his dad's concern then????
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 11:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• that guy has some serious issues, really seems like drugs are involved there, glad the kids where removed from that circus
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• He's very high strung and only has love for himself. I wish him the best. He's going to find out the hard way that you have to care about others more than yourself.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Oh please, you think Charlie started down this path only 2 years ago? That's funny. Obviously, you have an issue with democrats, so why not just say that. And yes, Obama was ELECTED, no need for the ".." part. Dear lord, some people just HAVE to make everything political (if completely inaccurate and nonsensical).
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• He is a nut alright
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

No, of course I KNOW Charlie has been this way for years, but his dad is still a liberal weirdo, and I will put " " where Barry's "election" is concerned ANYTIME I please. Last time I checked, unless Barry's taken that away, also, I STILL have freedom of speech,and can say and do whatever I please. You don't like my answers, don't read them. Simple as that.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2011