What theme are you going to do your babys room?

Do you know the theme that you want to decorate your babies room in yet?

Sahaira

Asked by Sahaira at 3:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i dont have an actual theme, I have a color scheme, pink and lavender and butterflies
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i did blue with clouds everywhere... then my oldest moved into that room and now it is space themed
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 3:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Race cars. The father races and bought the crib set and decorations. It's better than what I had in mind. I found a blue and brown theme he wasn't fond of lol.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sports themed...more on the baseball side of it since dh has a huge angels memorabila (sp?) box..free decorations lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I did not know if boy or girl and find a noahs ark theme with animals. Found the bedding and wall paper border to match at burlington coat factory.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm not pregnant yet but I know I want Noah's ark for my little one. :) I want the ark above their crib and the little animals going two by two all around the walls.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 3:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• This is what I am doing for my daughter & below is what I did for my son:

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My son doesn't have a theme. I keep trying to impose Washington Capitals or Dinosaurs but he's not interested :.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 3:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If my baby was going to have her own room it would be pink and another color.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• With my son, we did Winnie-The-Pooh (it was his daddy's theme when he was a baby and both are first born sons). I'm not PG yet...but for a girl I'm thinking Faires and purple....and for a boy I think maybe monkeys.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011