I want to do something with DH tonight, anyone have any ideas???

We usually just go out to eat, I'm trying to think of something more fun to do

Liz132

Asked by Liz132 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Movies, Bowling, or pool
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Min golf, roller skating ice skating dancing with club or just a bar (depends on what you like)
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I was gonna say bowling.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say a movie too- I'm so boring! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Blow job, they seem to like that. LOL
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the ideas ladies but it doesn't look like we are going to be able to do anything tonight, no babysitter anymore =(
    Liz132

Comment by Liz132 (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• A lot of women have men who like video games and they hate it because well lets face it Call of Duty doesn't exactly seem like a good time to most women. But there are some great games out there that anyone can enjoy. We have a ps3 and recently bought little big planet 2 OMG it's sooo much fun and has provided us hours of time working cooperatively after the kids go to sleep. We also have a Wii and a lot of fun games for that too.

If it's not in your budget to do something like that then I think netflix is amazing for nights at home. If you don't have time for a whole movie try finding a TV show you are both interested in and then you can move through it at your own pace one episode whenever you both have time. It gives you something to look forward to and be excited about.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Aww that sucks you can't go anymore Liz123...maybe next time
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Put the kids to bed and "camp out" in the living room watching movies, eating popcorn, and drinking soda. Maybe even living room floor nookie ;)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sorry bout your luck I know how that is to get a sitter then it fall through or make plans & try to find a sitter all day with NO luck. :( Better luck next time!
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 9:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011