Does anyone have this bissell vacuum? it's 75 dollars at target

i have 75 dollars in gift cards for target and was wondering if anyone had this vacuum?

http://www.target.com/Bissell-Cleanview-Bagless-Upright-Cleaner/dp/B00284BM3A/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

i have a dyson dc07 and my husband won't shut up about how terrible it is.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I've been looking at ALOT of reviews lately as I am trying to figure out what to get for myself. All I can say is, DYSON has WAAAAAAAAAAYYY better reviews than Bissel. I got the impression bissel was crappy, but it may be worth $75. I actually really want a dyson. LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My dyson isn't doing a dyson job. I got it in 2005. I don't have money for a vacuum i just wanted to know if it would be even worth it to use my gift cards for one
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Don't purchase Bissel - crappy quality, crappy materials, they are cheap for a reason.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I got a Dyson and I love it!
    Anonymous

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bissell products. I had a steam vac that lasted five years. The only reason I got rid of it was because I wanted a different accessory. So I bought another Bissell. I started out with the WalMart version of the Bissell you are looking at, I was truly amazed at how good it worked! We are a family of six with two dogs and a rabbit, I definitely got my moneys worth out of it. I loved it so much I was going to replace it with the same one but my husband wanted the pet model, so we got it. I couldn't be happier with my Bissell products. I am a big fan of Bissell.

kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• We love our bissle vac!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2011