Scrappers: What is your favorite scrapbooking "tool"?

I love photo corners! I know they are considered an embellishment but I use them so often they have become a tool.

mslksdh

Asked by mslksdh at 4:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm very new at scrapbooking so I have no answer but, I'm curious where is the best place to buy a nice srapbook? I've bought all the cool stickers and what not to start but, the scrapbooks i see are cheap looking! Could you tell me wheres the best place to buy a nice thick one? Thanks!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I am a beginner scrapbooker and I love it!!!!! Right now my favorite tool is the different cut of the scissors I have. I love the way I can change the style of the borders of photos or backgrounds for photos with just a snip of the scissors.

@anichols1~~~I buy my scrabooks at AC Moore. They have very nice ones in all price ranges and the extra pages if needed!!
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I love the different scissors too! anichols1 do you have a craft store nearby? Like Michaels, Joanns or Ben Franklins?
    mslksdh

Comment by mslksdh (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I love my Cricut. I use it for all kinds of projects. It sure beats cutting things out by hand I can cut out multiple things at a time.
    I also love Stickles. It adds bling whenever necessary.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 9:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I use to make my own stickers. I'm thinking about getting back into it . I would use the plain white self stick lable and draw pictures on them, color them and cut them out. I use to make kids coloring books staring them.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I love the cricut as well. It saves so much time and I can get more pages done because I dont have to sit cut everything out. I also love the puffy tape becasue I can make things on the page look 3D.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Me and my oldest son made a scrapbook. I went to where they sold wall paper. I got an wall paper book that they use to show what they had. They where going to throw it out. I poster paper and glued it to the front. I drew a picture on it and let my son color it. Then Put clear contact paper over it. Each page had a different design. He help put his report card, class picture, awards and some pictures of his friends. He is now 24 and still has this scrapbook that we work on together.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• When I am scrapbooking I LOVE to use my stamps!

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i love my big shot
    chick-n-dee

Answer by chick-n-dee at 3:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I know these are embellishments as well, but the stickers are so awesome!!! I love collecting them.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 8:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2011