My mom is really mad because

i wont let her do my laundry. she stays with us sometimes when dad is sick and she wanted to wash my sheets i said not to worry i would do it. she got mad when i went and put them in the washer myself my husband and i had sex last night and they were dark blue and stained i didnt want her to see that i was trying to help her out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• sidesplittinglaughter

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Tell her "Mom, i had sex last night with my husband and I didn't want you to see our love stains." lol
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If your mom is staying with you because your dad is sick. She may have not only been trying to help you out, but also keep herself occupied. KWIM. Also, if she may be a little stressed or own edge as well (staying with her DD and her family because her husband is ill could cause a person to be a little more emotionally reactive than normal..

If I were you. I would simply tell my mom the truth. I'd tell her that my sheets were "messy", if you KWIM mom, and it would be embarrassing for me to have you clean them.. Thanks for wanting to help me out, I really do appreciate it. However, I just didn't feel comfortable with you washing my dirty sheets".. Then I would give my mom a big hug and tell her how much I love her.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Maybe give her something else she can do to help lol sorry but it is a little humorous. Reminds me of high school trying to hide evidence hehe.

I'm sure she'll get over it
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• oh let her get mad. I don't listen to most of what my mom says.
    it's your house, and you'll wash what you want.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Your mom is wanting to feel useful. Maybe if you figured out where she could help you best it would ease the tension between you two. As to the sheets, explain that you're embarrassed to have her wash your linens because it's like looking at used undergarments. ;)
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• if it were my mom i would of just said i'm not sure you'll be wanting to touch them after the fun my hubby and i had last night. so would get my point. i think it's cool my mom and i can talk about sex and not have it be weird. were both women and both have needs and were both mature.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterLMAO LET HER BE MAD SHE WILL GET OVER IT

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 4:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I wish I could designate the best answer...
    I would award it to simplicity3
    Anonymous

• I understand your feelings about her doing your laundry. If you were sick and couldn't do it your self I could see her doing the laundry. Maybe she had a different motive for doing your laundry, and you messed it up her that is why she is mad.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2011