I might not being going back to work full-time after my maternity leave is up. I have a 2yr old and 2month old. Any advice on homeschooling for a 2yr old, daily schedule/plan. How manage the time between two kids, thanks:-)

Sunshinestell

Asked by Sunshinestell at 4:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• At two they learn through play and interaction.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• 2 doesn't require much. Go to the park, let him help with meals(great learning time there!) go on nature walks and look for red bugs and yellow flowers. at 2 everything is a learning experience.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 4:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I agree at two make it supper fun parks, zoo, things like that. I also am dealing with spliting time between kids I have a 4 year old a 2 year old and a 2 month old. All stay home with me all day. I have a sling and I pop my 2 month old in it that way my arms are free for chores and for my 2 other babies. Its a big help
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 4:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Wow, thank you all for responding, okay great thanks so much for all the tips, no need for me to worry:-)
    Sunshinestell

Comment by Sunshinestell (original poster) at 2:31 AM on Mar. 6, 2011