Has anyone else tried Secret Clinical Strength deodorant and been disappointed?! and what is the best you have found?

I sweat a lot to begin with, but pregnant...I am way worse! Not only was the Secret Clinical way more expensive than any other deodorant, but the active ingredient was only about 2% stronger than the other Secret products and other brands (most are 18%, the clinical strength was 20%).

Is there anything that really works?!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• try Mitchum that is what I used when I was pregnant with both my boys and it worked just fine
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I had a clear gel that seemed to work really well - Lady Speed Stick clear gel. There is a downfall to it though - it bleaches your clothes!
    Anonymous

• Yeah the Secret isn't so good. Degree Clinical is better. But I use a men's anti-perspirant (Gillette).
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Not sure... that is the one that, when nothing else worked, worked for me! LOL! There are a few more clinical ones out there.. can you try a different brand??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I can try. I just hate standing in front of a classroom of adults or children worrying about if I am sweating through my shirt! I have even tried prescription with no real luck. Egh!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• A gal I know who is a heavy sweater and an athlete swears by Mitchum deodorant.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i love dove clinical..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• http://www.sweatblock.com/

Once a week at bedtime and *no* sweat all week!  This stuff is amazing.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 7:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I tried it and it helped, but I still sweated ALOT. I had to go to the dr to get a prescription antiperspirant.
    dreamcatcher13

Answer by dreamcatcher13 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i hated it too.. i like dove, i use that and then sprits a quick spray of my perfume and it works great that way
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2011