Ever catch your man's eye roaming?

how do you feel about it?

"it's natural i'm not threatened" or "what the hell is his problem? the hotness is right here"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• ALL the time.. I do feel is nature and typically I am usually doing the same thing - we accept others beauty and dont' do it in a horrible disrespective manner
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Nope. Never. Not once in 46 years! In fact, when some immodestly clad female comes on the scene, he will immediately divert his eyes and look right at me. And he has asked me to warn him when I see something before he sees it, which I do. I am one blessed woman!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sure do. We catch each other looking. Sometimes we are both breaking our necks trying to get a better look!!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• once in a great while. the one time i saw him looking at a tall blond with big boobs, i said "she's hot, isn't she", and he replied 'oh, i don't know, i was looking at that awful dress!" it was an awful dress too. But then he looked back and said "ya, she's got a big rack". LOL. He's pretty considerate of me, and i have no problem calling him out either!
    Anonymous

• To tell the truth, I never even gave it much thought. I've seem him look, but never really cared. He doesn't ogle like some guys do, he's classy about it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i find it so disrespectful. i know it's natural to look at people, and i do too, but it's the WAY it's done that makes the difference. especially in my presence
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• We both look, we've both cathc each other. I've even pointed (not really point) out someone thats cute. Now if he was ogling and I couldn't get pull him away then there would be soemthing wrong.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i can't say that i ahve but not to say he doesn't maybe he does maybe he doesnt. i point out good looking chics to him and he will respond with yes she is attractive. i look at guys and i can see he is attractive but it doesn't make me love my hubby any less. i'm sure he feels the same.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If his eye has wandered I've never caught him...and when I see a hot girl walk by you better beleive I'm watching him like a hawk lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I actually have not. If it was an innocent glance I don't think I'd get too upset.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011