Work from home...

Does anyone work from home what do you do and what should I be looking for? Thank you :)

Sarahedger

Asked by Sarahedger at 12:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• You have so many options to make money from home, I can understand where you can get overwhelmed. 2 years ago I didn't know 1/4 of what I know today. I have several businesses, and my newest and greatest is the way for anyone to go. It FAST instant Money. It's the simplest sytem, and I kick myself for not doing this sooner!!!! http://www.thesecretpays.com/easymoney4u. You will receive all the free advertising info, sample ads, you name it. Everything to start making money right away. Honestly.... I wish all moms would trust in this. They could have more money than they though possible! Good Luck with everything!!!
    smboutique

Answer by smboutique at 8:33 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I do several things, from GPT site to being a Cha Cha guide. I have my list in a website you might take a look at. I add more stuff about once a week.
    Here you go and take a look, if you have any other question let me know and I'll be happy to help you in any way possible.
    http://www.freewebs.com/oktobercyan/
    Oktober

Answer by Oktober at 1:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I work with Tupperware. You need to decide if you want to do a job or a business. Businesses are easier to find because you find a company or product you like/LOVE. For me that was Tupperware. I tried another and it didn't work I think mostly because I wasn't in love with it. Businesses always have a start up cost however I know with Tupperware if you host a book party and collect orders you can try to earn your kit free or atleast at a discount.

Look and listen to different opportunities and ASK LOTS of questions. GOOD LUCK!!!
    -Amy
    my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 1:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I work with Ameriplan. Most of what I do I do from home. The first thing you need to do is decide between a home JOB and a home business... I personally prefer a home business... With a home job or any job for that matter will be free to you and will come with hourly pay... Work 8 hours get paid for 8 hours... Don't work don't get paid... With a business there are fees (all tax deductable usually) and it takes a little while to get the ball rollin' BUT once the balls starts to roll you will be earning income for things you aren't doing... Residual income is income that is paid to you today for business that was done at previous times... SO you can build an income that will last the rest of your life instead of just earning for today...

PM me if you have any questions... I also have a few journal posts that go in to information about home JOBS and where to find them!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• If you want a job from home you will have set hours and it wont cost to start. If you go for a business it does take a small start up cost or a large one ( dont go for the ones that cost a large amount to start) I have a home business thats less than $30 to start and no fees after. Let me know if your interested.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 3:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Depends what you want to do. I have 3 ways of working from home. If you check out my profile you will find more information on all of them.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Online Surveys? thats what i do.... its easy and free all the time. Check out my blog. http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/ cant hurt to peak. Im a SAHM and i meen some extra so i do it.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 5:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I do work from home. I do Avon. It's cheap to start $10 and you can sign up to be an online representative. You also can do catalog sales. It's cool. I like it..
    AngelaLovesChad

Answer by AngelaLovesChad at 5:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I am a stay at home mommy who also has a stay at home business. I love what I am doing and am able to make an income. Visit my profile to see what I do and request more info from my web-site. Great picture by the way of you and your baby!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I sell candles from home. You can message me if you'd like more info or check out mt website.. Regaurdless of what you choose....make sure it's something you want to do or it won't work out.  http://www.howreb.scent-team.com

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2008