Strangest impulse purchase?

I didn't think anything would ever top my father coming home when I was in high school, waking me up from a nap, and excitedly telling me he had purchased a MULE. We lived in town. He paid to have that thing boarded for years and would go down, feed him a bag of carrots every several days, and ride him. In fact, that was what he told me he was going to do when I asked the obvious question "What do you plan to do with a mule?!"..."feed him carrots and ride him!"

Well...last weekend LP came home from an auction, and proudly declared that he had purchased some gigantic hot dog cooker (like what they have at ball stadiums). The obvious question was "What do you plan to do with this hot dog cooker"...but, well, his face dropped when I asked him, since it is a kind of "one purpose" machine. Lol! "Make a bunch of hot dogs!"

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Shopping

• :) that's cute!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Lol. That is cute.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 1:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2011