How true is this chinese gender predictor?

I really really wanted a boy and my boyfriends family is an all boy family. But, that stupid predictor said Iwas having another girl... lol so I want to know how true this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not very. It missed all four of mine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I don't know what a "chinese gender predictor" is but if it's one of those things on the computer then it's not accurate. Seriously think about it. Some people try to predict the sex by what position they concieved in or how high/low the baby sits in the womb. They try to use whether or not a mom breaks out or has mood swings. All superstitious wives tales. Not one shred of truth to them. Are they ever accurate? Sure. Once in a while a baby will happen to be born that fits the profile. But hey, it's a 50/50 chance anyway right?

The only way to predict if you're going to have a boy or girl is to get a sonogram. Only way. And even that's not 100% as the doctor or tech can make a mistake.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 9:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Umm for the most part it's true, but mine was wrong. I should've had a boy...glad it was wrong lol...not that boys aren't great, I just really wanted a girl
    mommy030507

Answer by mommy030507 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Not True! It said I was having a BOY and I had a GIRL lol
    Anonymous

• The very nature of the word prediction means a 50/50 chance. Only an amnio test is 100% sure
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I'm expecting my first, and I have taken a few of these predictors, and every one of them said that I was going to have a girl. Not so .... I'm having a boy, and I have a VERY clear ultrasound photo of his "hoo ha" to prove it. Predictors are all in fun and are NOT to be taken seriously.
    tippymorgan08

Answer by tippymorgan08 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• It said i was having a girl and im having a boy
    Anonymous

• i checked it out with my mom's conception date and age and it was correct and my bff's conception date and age and it was still correct in fact i did it to all my friends that had babies and they all had what it predicted.
    bug_love_mouse

Answer by bug_love_mouse at 4:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2008

• It was wrong on both of my boys! Both times it said they were going to be girls! So I am kinda hoping it is wrong this time, it says i'm having a boy!
    joenbrandi03

Answer by joenbrandi03 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2008

• It was accurate with both of my pregnancies and my sister's most recent and my sister-in-law's most recent pregnancy. So far I have faith in this ancient chart.
    iwantwins

Answer by iwantwins at 1:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009